Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday - July 12th 2008 Workout

Weight Change: +3.3 lbs

After the Wii fit Body test today I have only gained 3.3 pounds after returning from my All-Inclusive Honeymoon Spot for 2 weeks. I do not like gaining weight but I would be lying if I said I was a little pleased that it was not more.

I worked out for 30 Wii Minutes today (about 45 actual)

I started off with 20 pushups in the pushup challenge where I challenge my trainer and he falters after a pre-determined amount. I beat him in the 20 mark but after I beat him it will increase. I do not know if I can do 30 as it stands because there is a lot of pausing and holding to keep good form. This is a challenge that I look forward to.

I did a few ab exercises after this with Jacknives and the little Bridge excercise. I did not do these enough because they were difficult while doing them (not too difficult though and did not push myself to my max).

After this I pansied out and played some balance games. These really aren't that fun I just want to get the 4 stars on everyone before I never play them again.

10 Wii minutes were devoted to this before I went to the Yoga. I intermixed Yoga with other strength training exercises that the fit recommended went together.

After 30 wii minutes of workout I was sweating but like I have said before I played high school sports and I was pushed so much harder in my life's previous workouts.

As for diet I have decided that this will be the wii fit challenge/experiment. Just to be perfectly honest I won't be changing my diet that much. I will log it in but as far as me eating healthier that is not a luxury for people that are almost always on the go.

Therefore I will see if the wii fit can help me lose weight (with all things being equal).

Friday Intake:

Breakfast: None
Lunch: 2 Corndogs & Fruit (thanks wifey)
Dinner: Sticky Fingers Chicken fingers, French Fries, Mac & Cheese and Mint Chocolate Chip Waffle Cone

No comments: