Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday - 6/13/08 Workout

BMI:                 30.77
Weight:            215 lbs (+1.8 lbs from yesterday)
Wii Fit Age:    35
Wii Fit Time:  30 min
Actual Time:   50 min 

My abs are sore today. I didn't realize I was sore until I started the Push-up Challenge and I had to stop. I really felt my abs working in the Hula Hoop Exercises, too. I like it when Wii Fit suggests activities to do together as a complete workout combination. I wish there were more set workouts to follow to help me decide which Exercises and Poses to do to maximize my workouts. I really pushed myself doing the Jackknife Challenge, but somehow I missed a rep. I definitely worked up a sweat today. 

Activities
Strength:
Lunge- 10 reps/leg
Push-up and Side Plank- 10 reps
Tricep Extension- 10 reps/arm
Sideways Leg Lift- 10 reps/side of body
Jackknife Challenge- 30 reps
Plank
Yoga:
Warrior Pose
Palm Tree 
Sun Salutation
Aerobics:
Hula Hoop
Super Hula Hoop
Balance Games:
Ski Jump (2x)
Soccer Header (2x)
Lotus Focus

Sunday Diet:

Breakfast - None
Lunch - Sonora Chicken Pasta from Ruby Tuesday
Dinner - Leftover Sonora Chicken Pasta

Saturday Diet:

Breakfast - None
Lunch - Digorno Pizza (3 Slices)
Dinner - Zaxby's Chicken Finger Dinner

No comments: